blonde sex goddess---aka sexyhoney

A place where I can write about whatever is on my mind--be that about sex, life, love, or the world at large. This blog may contain adult content. If you are underage or would be offended by explicit content, please leave now. Otherwise, happy reading!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Pictures!

*sigh* No actual pictures in this post, yet. You see, I have some pictures that a former lover (and still very good friend) sent to me from a very fun get together we had not too long ago. However, I wasn't blogging then and so didn't have the presence of mind to take pictures without my face in them! Also, I forgot to try and hide the tattoos, though they are kind of prominent and thus hard to hide. So, here is my plea to all of you wonderful, sexy, picture-happy bloggers out there: Help me edit my pics!!! I just need to know how to blur out my face and/or tattoos---I'm hoping someone out there is techno-savvy! Thanks ever so much!

xoxo
--sexyhoney

7 Comments:

Blogger Houston Hack said...

when i edit pics, I use photoshop, if you get a copy, i can walk you through it.

can email soe samples if you want.

3:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get yourself a copy of IrfanView (irfanview.com)

Install it, open the pic you want to edit, highlight the area you want blurred, then click Imaage-->Effects-->Pixelize.

File-->Save As, and you're done!

10:47 AM  
Blogger sexyhoney said...

HH,

Photoshop is a wonder, ain't it! Guess I'll have to dust off my skills from high school, but I might be able to do it. Thanks!

Naughty,

I'll have to download that. I wonder if it works with mac? *sigh* I love my maccie but sometimes it's a pain in the tuchus to use with fun stuff like this!


xoxo
--sexyhoney

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.gimp.org/

should do it for macs :)

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, you definately need to include an email addy for us!

;)

11:44 AM  
Blogger sexyhoney said...

OK guys! I finally created an email address specifically for this blog! Send your sexy goodness my way!

blondesexgoddess@gmail.com

xoxo,
--sexyhoney

3:13 PM  
Blogger Cherrie said...

I just use Jasc Photo Editor to crop out identifying features. It came with my computer.

Hope you come up with a solution, because I'd really like to see what you look like!

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home