blonde sex goddess---aka sexyhoney

A place where I can write about whatever is on my mind--be that about sex, life, love, or the world at large. This blog may contain adult content. If you are underage or would be offended by explicit content, please leave now. Otherwise, happy reading!

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Good Vibrations

Ok, so I have a confession to make: I am procrastinating. Yup, that's right! Instead of doing the work I need to be doing, I'm sitting here on my butt typing a nonsensical post...*sigh* The laundry can wait, right? :-)

There's something that has been on my mind a bit lately---and it's nothing serious, and nothing bad, but kind of one of those things that just makes you go "hmmm...wonder why that is??"

That thing would be why, of all of their/our friends, my girlfriends come to me to go with them to the adult toy shop and pick out vibrators, etc??? I mean, I guess I am a sex goddess, after all...*wink wink* heheheh....But seriously, it's just funny to me. I mean, this has been happening on a fairly regular basis, with friends of mine that don't know one another (and therefore could not possibly know that I had taken the other ones to buy the toys)...

Maybe it's because I have always been open about sex and my sexuality, even when I wasn't sexually active (ya know, back in the day ;-))...Who knows? It's no big deal, it's just kinda funny/intriguing to me. I think it's an honor, though, when a girlfriend calls me and asks me to "help her pick out the right vibrator" because she's never owned one, and it's an even BIGGER honor when I have the opportunity to try and explain how masturbation and/or toys can help a woman achieve an orgasm---and then someone calls me excitedly and says it WORKED!!! I beam with joy over that! I mean, I know that there are different things that work for different people, and it takes plenty of patience and practice to figure out what you like/dislike, but there are some basics to be covered, too! It's sad to me how many of my girlfriends have never had an orgasm before! And then there are some who can have orgasms but haven't been able to have them during sex (but don't worry---I try to help as best I can with that, too!)

Which reminds me of a funny (but happy) story from college. I was living with two other girls, whom I'll call Sugar and Spice. All three of us had steady boyfriends at the time, and all of us were sexually active. In fact, Sugar and Spice had both been sexually active for a much longer time than I had in the traditional intercourse sort of way (I'd been active w/ other stuff, I just had the v-card a bit longer :-))...Anyway, we talked about sex a lot, and one day it came up that Sugar had never had an orgasm during sex before *gasp shock horror* I was so surprised!!! Of course I had to help this poor creature, and so I gave her a few suggestions that I could think of (and a few from my awesome boyfriend on what her man could do to help)...Several nights later, I'm at the bfs for a chill evening, when my phone rings around 2am. Now me & my man had already had a pretty intense night, and we were just cuddling and watching tv, and I wasn't really in the mood to chat with anyone (especially because I figured that at 2 am they were probably drunk lol) but I picked it up anyway because I saw that it was Sugar calling. I could barely understand her at first, because she was screaming at the top of her lungs, but I finally got her to calm down...She kept saying "I did it!!! I did it!! I had an OOOOO!!!! Thank you so much! Thank you thank you thank you!!!" Obviously, once I figured out what she was talking about, I was busting up laughing, but of course I was happy for her, too! She told me that she just HAD to call me as soon as it happened because she knew I would be excited for her (and indeed I was)...To this day we still have a chuckle about that, even though we don't live together anymore or see eachother very often. A very funny story (to me) and one with a happy ending for all parties involved...


Ok, now that I have probably bored everyone to tears with my lame-o vanilla diary-style story, I am gonna get some sleep...Night night everybody!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cherrie said...

That's a wonderful story, sexyhoney (or should I say Goddess?). It shows people look up to you, and you have repaid them with your kindness and the sharing of your experience. Makes life worth living, doesn't it!

Think of how much better Sugar's life must be because of you!

10:29 PM  
Blogger sexyhoney said...

Thanks Nikki & Cherrie,

BTW, I want to link to your blogs, but I can't find the spot in my template to list links---can anyone help me??

xoxox

sexyhoney

2:21 PM  
Blogger Cherrie said...

I think you have to go to www.blogrolling.com, but I'm the wrong person to ask . . . when I tried it, I couldn't make it work!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home