blonde sex goddess---aka sexyhoney

A place where I can write about whatever is on my mind--be that about sex, life, love, or the world at large. This blog may contain adult content. If you are underage or would be offended by explicit content, please leave now. Otherwise, happy reading!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Losing my Virginity :-)

Hello there, blog-land!

At Cherrie's request, I am making my first post and losing my blog virginity! Yay! Only this time, no pain or bleeding involved tee hee!

Not too sure what to put up here as of now...I am thinking about pictures but I am worried about who might see them, so I guess I'll have to figure out some strategic ways to avoid identifying myself (I have some distinct body art that needs to be covered, not just my face)

A little about me: well, I'm blonde (DUH)....like, Marilyn Monroe-Gwen Stefani-Christina Aguilera BLONDE...and it's my natural hair color....ok, so for those of you who want to know, yes, the curtain matches the drapes (or however that saying goes)...the nether regions are slightly darker blonde---hey, it doesn't see much sunlight! but actually, it's not even relevant because i keep it bald as an eagle :-D

I'm not really into anything that I can specifically categorize as a fetish, per se, but I do LOVE SEX!!! I could talk about sex allllll daaaaaayyyy long (but I'd rather be having it!)

I don't think I would label myself as "bi" but I am not exactly "straight" either...That's probably because my sense of sexuality is still evolving and our society has made it difficult for anyone to identify themselves as anything in between "gay" and "straight"

I love the penis...Oh boy, do I love the penis!!! But I love boobs and the vagina, too....I've only ever had relationships with men, so far anyway, so I guess that's why I hesitate to call myself bi. I am very attracted to women, however, I just find them incredibly sexy---so soft and supple, mmmm!!!

Definitely not into any kind of bondage (unless I'm the one doing the tying up) and not a huge fan of BDSM***) No foot fetish or anything like that....Um, I like boobs, boobs, boobs....soft lips with a touch of lipgloss, the scent of a woman's perfume...I like cock...thick, hard, pulsing cock....strong, protective arms....straight, white teeth, genuine smiles, and laugh that can light up a room...

What am I here for? Just to comment on the brand new world of blogs that I have discovered and share in all the interesting stories everyone has to tell (and of course to look at the HOTTTTT pics!)


So, in a nutshell, that's me :-) Anything ya wanna know? Just ask :-)


---sexy honey---



*** I have NO PROBLEMS with people who enjoy this lifestyle (or whatever the pc word is) but, well, if you knew my personal experiences you'd know why I could never ever do it. Too scarred....But to those who love it, I say live it!

7 Comments:

Blogger Cherrie said...

Welcome to Blogland, sexyhoney! I'm glad you shed your inhibitions and dove in. You'll find our land filled with warm, happy people, maybe even a few you'll want to get to know in person!

The way you describe yourself, you sound like a dream! You're just like me--I can talk about sex for hours, but I'd rather be having sex for hours! (And I shave, too!)

I hope you are able to find a woman who will initiate you into the techniques of girl-girl sex--the touching, the kissing, the gentle caressing of your breasts, the stroking of your nether regions . . . oh, I could go on and on, but writing about it just makes me want to do it!

Later today I'll be putting up some VERY hot pics Hardin and I took last night, so come by and see them!

5:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your honesty, babe
It's good to try new things-
that's what life is all about.
Do what feels right for you.
On blogging- there is good & bad,
hopefully you'll fall in with
a good group of people.
My site is new and I'm still looking for new friends to share with.
Good luck.

7:51 AM  
Blogger sexyhoney said...

Cherrie-- Thank you for the warm wishes!!! I am excited to be here and to read all of the wonderfully sexy stories you and the others have to share! I am hoping to be able to let the sexual---err, I mean creative---juices flow and write something worth reading. I love your blog and can't get enough of it!!! (oooh and damnit now i have to go get my toy because you have me all worked up and horny!!! :-D)

Eros--thank you for your kind thoughts...Being new to blogland doesnt seem to be so bad when you have other like-minded people out there cheering you on and making you feel loved. I'll be sure to check your blog out, too!

2:43 AM  
Blogger Cherrie said...

You're quite welcome, sexyhoney! I hope you will share some stories with us. I'm looking forward to reading them!

10:59 PM  
Blogger Darklord said...

Nice to meet you! Traced you back from comments you left and caught up with your self-description.

You're always welcome on Our blog...

6:01 PM  
Blogger beau said...

It sounds like you are open minded and just in to having fun.

It's good to be open and you have no need to feel you ought to be "into" anything.

If your boundaries expand or get stretched then fine. In the meantime just have fun within those limits.

Welcome

B xxxxxxxxxxx

3:00 PM  
Blogger Houston Hack said...

Welcome to blog land. ;)

You're wise to think of the body art, what I would recommend is cropping your face (or altering it) and then just slightly burring the art. I've done it dozens of times for friends. ;)

look forward to reading your blog.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home