blonde sex goddess---aka sexyhoney

A place where I can write about whatever is on my mind--be that about sex, life, love, or the world at large. This blog may contain adult content. If you are underage or would be offended by explicit content, please leave now. Otherwise, happy reading!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Horny

So horny right now...good thing the bf is coming to visit for the weekend...

Does anyone have any suggestions for how to spice up our sex life??? I don't know how to bring it up to the man without insulting him. He's a very sweet, caring lover and really wants to make sure I have the most pleasure, and I do enjoy sex and oral with him, but I want to try new things.

I guess part of the problem for me is that I am FAR from a "sex goddess" in many ways---I am not knowledgeable in this subject to the extent that many of the rest of you are, and therefore lack any real suggestions to give him on my own. If anyone could help, I'd appreciate it!

Much love,

sexyhoney

5 Comments:

Blogger Cherrie said...

Sexy, don't consider me to be immodest for suggesting this, but just go back in the archives of my blog. Every Friday for the past six months plus I have posted a Friday Position for my readers to enjoy. And some of them are even suitable for one-on-one heterosexual couples! Let me know which ones you like, dear!

7:01 PM  
Blogger Cherrie said...

Oh, and if you want to communicate one on one, drop a message at cherihard@sbcglobal.net!

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just be natural and don't be afraid to experiment (within reason). Most men just are happy to get laid.
Make sure he performs a little
tongue action on you. I love giving as much as getting.
Good luck love.

12:00 PM  
Blogger sexyhoney said...

Cherrie,

No worries---I am gonna definitely check out your archives!!! Woohoo!!! I think I might have to get some extra lube and batteries for that evening, though ;-)

And keep a lookout in your email, I might be dropping you a line sometime soon!

Eros,
Thanks for the encouragement---and the male perspective! He's definitely an eager lover, that's for sure!

10:49 PM  
Blogger beau said...

If I was the bf I would just be pleased that you were wanting to expand your sexual horizons.

You won't get it all perfect this weekend - or ever. But it sure is fun trying.

So keep looking, use your imagination, and keep trying.

He's a lucky guy.

B xxxx

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home