blonde sex goddess---aka sexyhoney

A place where I can write about whatever is on my mind--be that about sex, life, love, or the world at large. This blog may contain adult content. If you are underage or would be offended by explicit content, please leave now. Otherwise, happy reading!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

horny...what else is new?

*sigh*...

the elections are over, and for better or for worse, what's done is done (but i will admit that i'm happy the dems took back congress! yay nancy pelosi, too!) *ahem* anyway, where was i?

oh yes, horny...i don't know what it is but i have been extremely horny lately...not that that's a bad thing, it's just been a bit, er, um, distracting, shall we say.

well, cherrie recommended watching "fluff and fold" so i think i might have to check it out....hmm, wonder what the cute neighbor boy upstairs is doing? *evil grin*

take care, y'all!

xoxox
--sexyhoney

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

horny are we? Well, I'm in that same state 24/7, I can't get enough...

My Blog is my let out, because there's just so much hornyness I need to get out!

I'm all ready to sort out your horny issues, just bring your blonde self ;)

2:14 PM  
Blogger Cherrie said...

Sexyhoney, looks like you've got a companion to watch Fluff and Fold!

And Naughtyboy, we do this because we're usually in that state . . .

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm in one of those "lulls" that occurs every now and again...

but, i guess since i'm having my period, this isn't such a big deal anyway :P

6:28 PM  
Blogger sexyhoney said...

nb,

yeah, i'm horny---all the time! like cherrie said, that's why we blog!

cherrie--
loved your post about a new political party, we should def. buy an island! my family used to have a private one in the swedish archipelago---too bad thats not exactly tropical enough for year round nudity :-(

nws---having ur period doesnt mean ya can't have a good fuck! hell i think i am HORNIER when im ragging than any other time! but thats just me :-)

11:18 PM  
Blogger Edtime Stories said...

well being horny can be a blessing or a curse......embrace the blessing.

4:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

true, I love being this horny and I've got the energy & stamina for the follow through ;)

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing worse than
a little sexual tension.

1:19 PM  
Blogger sexyhoney said...

Good news, y'all! I have PICS to post! Now I need help in editing them first so that y'all can't see my face...not that I don't have a "shaina punim" but I'm trying to be anonymous here...Imagine the shock and horror if my family knew! *sigh*

Anyone wanna help me edit? I'm being serious here!

xoxox
--sexyhoney

2:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

check out your latest post for a small guide on how to :D

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home