blonde sex goddess---aka sexyhoney

A place where I can write about whatever is on my mind--be that about sex, life, love, or the world at large. This blog may contain adult content. If you are underage or would be offended by explicit content, please leave now. Otherwise, happy reading!

Monday, November 06, 2006

blonde sex goddess---aka sexyhoney

PLEASE VOTE!!!!


Sorry I haven't had time to update with any kind of juicy stories lately, but I have had too much on my plate! School=life right now! *tear*

However, I want to remind everyone who is eligible to vote to PLEASE DO SO!!! If you don't vote, you have no right to complain when things go to shit. I don't even care which way you vote (I mean, of course I do but I'd rather you vote for someone I'm not in favor of than to not vote at all)...

Of course, please keep in mind the issue of reproductive rights when choosing your candidates, as we are drawing closer and closer to a nation without abortion options, let alone contraceptive choices...


Good luck!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cherrie said...

Sexyhoney, I did you proud and voted today! So did Hardin and my daughters!

We're enthusiastic about democracy, even though our views don't prevail all of the time. Don't get discoraged . . . just try harder!

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what cherrie and eros said...

it's good to see progressive (or, if nothing else, anti-regressive) people back in power!

7:39 PM  
Blogger sexyhoney said...

Thank you all,

I know that you made a difference! Here's to hope for change in America!

xoxox
--sexyhoney

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home